Where the magic happens!
Mastermind groups are small, intimate groups that meet once a month to support you in your business journey, giving you the support, space and time to focus on you and your business.
Being part of a mastermind group is like rocket fuel for your business and your confidence. It offers the support, inspiration and accountability you need to get better results in less time, without overwhelm.
My mission is to make high quality business support affordale and accessible to one million mums across the UK, so you can get the support you need to build your business for the same as a gym membership or a daily cup of coffee...
Note: Already had your 1st free discovery session and looking to become a member - go to straight to Mpower Memberships
Each session gives you an opportunity to:
- focus on you and your business
- get answers to your questions
- get help getting unstuck and overcoming obstacles
- get clarity on your strategy, plans and steps
- get accountability
- maintain momentum and focus
- and have an opportunity to connect on a deeper level with a group of friendly, welcoming, like-minded women.
If you've never taken part in a mastermind group before you can read about the benefits of joining a Mastermind group. But rather than try to explain the magic of what happens in mastermind groups and what it can do for you and your business, the best way is to experience it for yourself. That's why Mpower gives you the opportunity to experience your first Mastermind session for free.
Before I tell you more about how to join a virtual or local Mastermind group for your first free session, here are 7 things you do need to know about Mpower Mastermind groups and what makes them different:
- Mpower Mastermind groups are specifically for like-minded mums in business who all share similar values and are on a similar journey
- Mpower Mastermind groups are affordable and you don't have to pay up front for a whole year (because founder Nicola Huelin is on a mission to empower one million mums in business and doesn't believe that money should be a barrier to women creating the success they deserve)
- Mpower groups are business mastermind groups, but when you work for yourself the reality is that business success doesn't happen in isolation from the rest of life, you might need support on challenges, questions and goals in other areas of your life (if you've already done the M-Plan programme, you'll know exactly all of the H.E.R. L.I.F.E. areas I'm talking about!)
- Mpower Mastermind groups are an ego-free environment, there is no sense of compretition only opportunity and collaboration, no sharp tongues, no sharp elbows and no judgement (we all really get and genuninely support each other and care about each others' success)
- Mpower Mastermind groups are specifically aimed at women in the earlier stages of their business journey anywhere from thinking about startup to making your first 60k profit
- Mpower Mastermind groups are fun, friendly and become your business family
- You have the option of joining a virtual mastermind group from the comfort of your own home (no travel time or costs and no childcare required, you don't even have to get out of your PJ's!)
We understand it can be a bit daunting to join a group where you don’t know anyone and aren’t sure what to expect. Our mastermind groups bring together women who are all lovely, friendly, caring mums who also happen to be passionate about business, helping others and enjoying motherhood.
Hear what some of our Mpower members have to say:
Ruth Oshikanlu - founder of Tune Into Your Baby - and Mpower facilitator for South East London
"I have never done anything like MPower Masterminds and didn't really know what it would be like. WOW it is so powerful - being able to talk about your biggest fears/worries or just having a rough time - with complete trust and knowledge that the people you are sharing this with only have one agenda - to help and support and get you through the bump in the road. Also the others in your group will have a different take/view on your business because it's not personal to them - this can be invaluable as sometimes we need guidance from a different perspective. Thank you to my lovely MPower group" - Fiona Moonan
"Being part of the MPower Virtual Mastermind group has proved invaluable to me. It is a small group of friendly, suppportive and like-minded mums who help me talk through some of my issues and challenges on a monthly basis (and even in between calls) and who also cheer me on and encourage me. I absolutely love it and I don't know where I would be without this monthly support group. I highly recommend it for any of you looking for connection, encouragement and support." -Fabienne Vailes
"The monthly meetings are so great, not only because of the support & help I have received, but also because it gives me a chance to help & support the other members of the group. Also being apart of the Mpower community helps because I know that in between the masterminding meetings I can always pop on to the community to ask a question or get a bit of support when I'm feeling a bit down. Value for money goes without saying & Nicola keeps on adding more support & help to the group. I know that my business will continue to grow with the support from the Mpower community." Amanda Flanders
“I love the way this group is run and not just about business but about family/business/life balance. The topics are not always related to business and that’s what makes this group very real to me. It’s also great to see so many business mums sharing their best practice and advice or even concerns and fears they have around business or children. It is a truly authentic community, I would highly recommend it to all business mums. A huge thank you to Nicola for bringing Mpower to us. It has changed my view of being a business mum, in a very positive way”. ~Mia Neupauerova, Sussex
"I had such a brilliant time and found you and your energy (and that of the other ladies) so positive I couldn’t help but go home full of confidence and new found enthusiasm! My focus now is to decide what marketing/selling direction I need to go in – and then do it!! Nicola and the rest of the ladies, you’re brilliant!“~ Sarah Thomas, Essex
Joining an Mpower Mastermind group gives you:
- 2 hours a month of real masterminding support with your group of like-minded mums in business expertly facilitated by an expert Mpower Mastermind faciliatator
- support, inspiration and connections in the private facebook Mpower Masterminds support group
- full access to the Create your M-plan online programme to learn the 6 steps to get your dream business out of your head and into the world (value of £197)
So are you most interested in...
Already had your free discovery session and know which mastermind group you want to join - go straight to Mpower Memberships