On a mission to empower one million mums in business
Speaker, Author & award-winning Business Coach
Nicola Huelin is a multi-award winning women’s business coach & mentor, inspirational speaker and author with over 20 years’ in business; combining corporate experience as an executive and senior business consultant within multiple industries; Telecommunications, IT, Public Sector, Education, Hospitality and 12 years an Entrepreneur, Freelancer and small business owner.
Nicola holds an Honours degree in business economics with a specialism in Marketing from Southampton University and postgraduate qualifications in business, change and project management and was an approved Marketing Advisor on the government’s Business Growth Voucher programme.
A registered AMAC coach (Associate member) with the Association for Coaching, Nicola is a fully qualified Small Business Coach and Personal Transformation Coach, and holds a diploma in Small Business Coaching, Group Coaching and Personal Transformation Coaching from the Animas Centre for coaching, London. All coaching training fully accredited and recognised by The International Coach Federation, The Institute of Leadership Management and The Complimentary Therapists Association.
Trusted for her expertise, caring and down to earth approach and holistic philosophy when defining and achieving success, as well as having combined a successful career and business success with raising a family, Nicola has become a highly sought after women’s business coach and mentor to other mums in business and is on a personal mission to empower one million mums in business.
Founder of the UK network of Mpower Mastermind groups and international business community CEO Mums (Cherish.Every.Opportunity), Nicola’s work has been featured on international TV, and has received multiple awards, including:
- Mentor of the year 2016 Women in Business Excellence awards - Winner - Sussex edition
- Best Parent in Business (London & South East), Mumandworking awards, Finalist 2016
- Most Empowering Coach/Mentor, Women are B.E.S.T. awards, Winner 2015
- Best Supporting Business, National MumpreneurUK business awards, Finalist 2015
- Best New Business, Women in Sussex awards, Winner 2014
- Sussex Woman of the year, honorary luncheon hosted by Lady Camilla Parker Bowles and Edwina Sandys (granddaughter of Sir Winston Churchill).
Nicola is author of the recently published ebook “Startup Success – 10 essential ingredients to start, grow and sustain a successful business” which had 200 downloads in its first month of publication, and author of the forthcoming book LAUNCH! How to get your dream business out of your head and into the world
Nicola is regularly asked to share her business expertise and her inspirational personal story talking to large audiences around the UK, for example the London Summit for changemakers, women’s business networks, European business schools, Mums Enterprise Roadshows and The Work & Family Show (Excel London).
Nicola is currently preparing a TED talk on the growing power of Mumpreneurs within the UK economy.
Nicola's talks are delivered to the heart of each person in the audience, gifting them with insights to empower and tools to transform their journey:
- Startup Success Discover the 10 essentials ingredients to start, grow and sustain a successful business (they're not what you think)
- Jump! From corporate to entrepreneur, have you got what it takes?
- Launch! How to get your dream business out of your head and into the world in 6 proven steps
- Time Mastery How to get bigger results, in less time, without overwhelm